For the operation of your fleet, Airbus offers a variety of support services to enhance material availability for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events for the control of spares, repairs and the support of exchange items.
We ensure that customers can get all the material they need without jeopardizing the planned aircraft ground time. At the same time we can take control of your repair network for improved repair cycles of repairable items.
Offered services include the following:
- Spares planning, initial provisioning, forecast of parts consumption and repair cycle
- Spares access, customer interface for spares ordering, pool and exchange service
- Worldwide inventory management, stock optimisation
- Logistics, supply, worldwide transport
- On-site support at customer’s site
- Material and logistic training
- Performance-based services, material availability
MRO services: maintenance, repair and overhaul
Military Aircraft Services MRO offers its customers a wide range of services. From programmed maintenance checks, version modifications or customisation to specific mission systems installation, embodiment of service bulletins and airworthiness directives or painting and interiors renewal and aircraft preservation.
- Military aircraft service centres: equipped for all maintenance-level checks, complex retrofits and upgrades embodiment based on the historical MRO service experience.
- Local support teams: highly experienced working teams based at the customer or local partner’s premises to perform maintenance service over a defined time period.
- MRO local partnerships: in order to comply with customer needs concerning local MRO solutions, Military Aircraft Services support training local MRO partners to perform maintenance checks for Airbus customers. These local maintenance centres are authorised by Military Aircraft Services, ensuring the appropriate level of equipment, knowledge and experience to ensure the quality of the delivered services.
- Working parties: when a maintenance challenge requires Military Aircraft Services personnel to work on-site, we are ready to respond anywhere, anytime. Accidents, major checks, component replacements and many other situations can all call for the presence of additional engineering expertise.
Military Aircraft Services’ market-leading ability to upgrade aircraft enables operators to use modernisation and upgrade programmes to maintain the competitiveness of their fleets:
- Highly customised conversions and upgrades for maximum effectiveness in your particular missions.
- Upgrade any platform and bring your system into the digital age
|About services||Material, maintenance & global upgrades||Training & flight operations||Performance-based services|