AirbusWorld offers a simplified and streamlined navigation between services, through a number of menus and shortcuts that are accessible from any page. The platform enables greater collaboration with operators through new features, such as an interactive map of Airbus Helicopters' global network of service and training centres, an online catalogue of services and software, and online communities that foster open dialogue.
What’s new in AirbusWorld?
A new way to navigate:
The intuitive navigation is based on customers’ feedback, and is focused on simplicity, efficiency and B2C digital habits. The grid menu alllows for the users' main services and shortcuts to be available throughout the platform.
New collaborative services such as:
- Communities - one of the first generation of collaborative services, where customers can join communities (3 types: Product / Event or Project)
- A new online marketplace for eOrdering
- Digital log cards
- Technical Data goes mobile with O.R.I.O.N. – the technical publication reader that is accessible both online and offline, providing harmonized information for both web and mobile services. The feature’s enhanced search engine enables users to find refined results, according to their operational needs
- Customer Request - users can create their own Customer Request instantly, on their mobile phone or tablet
Additional services include:
- Showroom - AirbusWorld's online catalog where customers can learn all about Airbus Helicopters services and software in one unique place
- Global Presence – to help customers find the nearest Airbus Helicopters and/or Airbus Helicopters Support & Services distributor, Airbus Helicopters Maintenance and Repair Centre, or Airbus Helicopters Training Centre
Pdf 153.89 KB
AirbusWorld is a collaborative platform, offering simplified and streamlined navigation between services through menus and shortcuts accessible from any page.
Log in to AirbusWorld
Already registered with AirbusWorld
Sign up for AirbusWorld
Join the online platform and request your access.
Need assistance? Access around-the-clock support with our HCare worldwide customer support or contact your local AirbusWorld support team.
General terms and conditions
AirbusWorld General Terms and Conditions
Pdf 530.25 KB
The GTC must be accepted online by a legal representative within your company. Each future AirbusWorld user must read the GTC before gaining access to the service.
Available through AirbusWorld