The maritime domain is facing a number of challenges. Our solutions can help to monitor and protect the naval routes and maritime assets of our customers in the public and private sector.
With more than 50 years of experience in supporting maritime missions, we are a trusted partner for smart maritime solutions.
- Needs for smarter connectivity with digital services
- Needs for sustainable operations
- Cyber threats are increasing
Facts and figures
- +40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- +300 SCOT TERMINALS HAVE BEEN FITTED TO OVER 40 VESSELS
- MORE THAN 50% OF THE MARITIME TRADE IS MONITORED BY STYRIS
- 25% OF THE TOP 20 PORTS ARE MONITORED BY STYRIS
- THE WORLD’S LARGEST OIL & GAS TERMINAL ARE MONITORED BY STYRIS
- 24/7 ACCESS TO MARITIME DETECTION & IDENTIFICATION SERVICES VIA OCEAN FINDER
What we do
Our unrivalled portfolio supports you in keeping oceans safer
See and anticipate
Get an extensive view of threats, environmental conditions and operational issues
Connect and disseminate
Secure, end-to-end network infrastruc-ture and satellite services to Navies of the world
Analyse and understand
Transforming data into actionable intelligence to make oceans more visible and safer.
Decide and control
Maritime domain awareness and decisionmaking support
Act and support
Versatile solutions with sophisticated mission packages for operational mission successes
Improving safety of assets at sea
We support shipping and insurance companies, oil, gas & mining organisations, national and private security forces and environmental protection agencies to ensure the safety and efficiency of maritime activities around the globe.
What we do
OceanFinder is a unique and innovative interface that allows customers to directly order satellite-based maritime detection and identification reports
- Allows fleet monitoring
- Relocated hijacked vessels
- Facilitates mission preparation
- Provides situational awareness