Airbus Global Graduate Programme
Thank you for your interest in our programme.
Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join us at Airbus. We need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. This year we have an exciting opportunity to welcome more graduates into our family, with the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP).
This programme aims to help you take flight with your career, joining on a development pathway that will assist your growth into specifically skilled positions, that are recognized to be critical and within strategically important areas of Airbus.
We have opportunities across all our divisions within a multitude of functions - Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, Cyber to name but a few! We are also proud to offer a truly global spread of positions.
Good to Know
What to expect on the AGGP
When you begin your career with us, we will help accelerate your development through our Airbus Global Graduate Programme. As part of the two-year programme, you can expect to:
You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
By the end of the programme, our aim is that you are ready to progress into the position, having already demonstrated your value. You will know about the Airbus business; the opportunities; challenges and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply!
How to Apply
Interested in the Airbus Global Graduate Programme?
To be a successful applicant to the AGGP, you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Please be aware that each position will have specific requirements linked to the above entry points to ensure that we welcome the best fits for the roles available - make sure to review the adverts for the individual detail.
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
With a career at Airbus, the future is yours for the taking!
Finance NextGen is a selective four year programme to recruit young talented finance professionals to prepare the future of the finance function in Airbus Defence & Space.
Good to Know
After your first two years in the programme , you will continue to develop your work experience by taking over a role in a different function in Finance (e.g. Project Control, Budgetary Control, Treasury, M&A) and country of Airbus Defence & Space in order to further develop your finance technical skills, your communication skills and your knowledge about Airbus.
- Hands-on work experience: from day one, you will be working within your department where your line manager will help you with your development journey.
- Discover your potential and placement opportunity: by assigning you to the finance training programme and by guiding you through the various placement opportunities that exist within the company, your manager and colleagues of the team will help you to grow and release your full potential.
- Mentoring & coaching: you will be mentored by a finance manager during your journey to offer you guidance and support during your career progression.
- International experience and networking: In addition to your role you will be asked to work on a transnational finance of the future project in order to enlarge your network and to contribute to shape the future of finance at Airbus.
University Programme in Poland
For Technical University Students
This specific students programme usually takes place during the summer break and last from one up to three months, depending on the study program and education requirements. This activity is dedicated to all those who completed the second year of studies from top technical universities in Poland, such as the Warsaw University of Technology.
We start to accept applications every year in spring time. Many of our current employees started when they were graduates and we look forward to meeting the next generations of colleagues!
Are you under 28 years old and wish to gain valuable international work experience? The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) scheme, which is run by Business France, the French Trade Commission, allows young Europeans to work abroad for up to two years. The Airbus Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) programme is a great start to your career because it enables you to gain valuable, paid work experience internationally in a technical or business function.
Assignments are located worldwide and typically last between one and two years. They are within one of our technical or business functions including engineering, manufacturing or support functions such as finance, marketing and HR.
Good to Know
VIE eligibility criteria:
To be able to take part in the Volunteer for international experience scheme you must:
- be between 18 and 28 years old at the date of registration,
- be a national of one of the member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA),
- be a student, a graduate or a job seeker,
- have completed the national service obligations in your home country (if any),
- have a clean police record.