We provide internships for recent graduates. Internship positions are available all year-round. There are opportunities to work as an intern in all areas of Airbus, including engineering, manufacturing engineering, operations, customer services, IT and support functions.
Our Spanish internships generally last 12 months, full time. You must be able to work in a Spanish and/or English-speaking environment.
Good to Know
What does the internship consists in?
During the internship, you will join Airbus engineering team and you will solve real integration problems under the supervision of a Company Mentor.
If you are taking part in one of the MASI programmes, the internship includes a paid internship at the AIRBUS-Spain facilities.
The work shift is 35hours/week from Monday to Friday (8:00-15:00) during 11 months (august excluded).
What are we looking for?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Languages: High level of English. Spanish, French and/or German will be taken into consideration
- International experience will be a plus
- Team player, ability to take initiative and ownership of projects & results driven with innovative mindset