Airbus sites in France are always looking for international interns because they bring in different skills and languages. Our internship roles are located at our French sites in Toulouse, Nantes, Saint-Nazaire, Marignane (Marseille area), Paris Le Bourget & Elancourt (Paris area). Every day at Airbus, we bring something new and exciting to learn. Join us as an intern in a vibrant environment, working with talented and inspired people who are as passionate about their job and determined in what they do!
Attending an internship in one of our French sites is an amazing experience that holds many rewards for those who dust off their CVs and dive into all the opportunities Airbus has to offer.
You’ll thrive in an exciting learning environment – everyone at Airbus will be there to support you and help you grow professionally. Always remember that your development benefits everyone. Find an opportunity that fits your skills and abilities to start your French adventure.
Good to Know
From September to April.
From January to September.
Area of opportunities:
We recruit from a wide variety of disciplines each year:
How to Apply
Apprenticeships duration go from 1 up to 3 years.
In order to apply for an internship in France, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a university that has signed or is willing to sign the Airbus training agreement (i.e. Convention de Stage).
- Be looking for an internship that lasts between 4 and 6 months.
- Comfortable working in an international environment is essential for most of our positions.
Tips to help you:
- We recommend you apply at least four months in advance.
- Test your equipment (video and microphone) before any video interview;
- Practice before the actual day of your interview in order to get familiar with a video interview.