As the global leader in the market for pilot seats, Airbus Atlantic responds effectively to the requirements of commercial, business, military and helicopter aircraft manufacturers.
An extensive product range
Comfortable, ergonomically-designed, reliable and safe seats.
All Airbus aircraft fly with cockpit seats designed and manufactured by Airbus Atlantic.
• FAR 25
Airbus Atlantic has developed a new range of innovative pilot seats combining comfort with high performance.
• FAR 23 AND FAR 25
Airbus Atlantic designs and manufactures cockpit and cabin seats for civil and military helicopters.
• FAR 27 AND FAR 29
We also supply bench seats for crew rest areas, jump seats and troop seating.
R&D and innovation
Envisionning the next generation of hi-tech seats
This is the mission of the 30 engineers of the Airbus Atlantic R&D and innovation team. Their research work focuses not only on products, but also on processes:
- Enhanced reliability and safety
- Enhanced ergonomics as a result of integrating functions that make flying easier for pilots
- Enhanced pilot comfort
- Innovative resting position
- Lighter weight
- Dynamic and static vibration simulation for optimized design, reliability and safety
- Collaborative R&D projects
- 4 Airbus series awards
- 100% on-time deliveries for over 10 years at the expected quality level of around 2,000 ppm
Airline customer support
- 10 after-sales service awards
In the Airbus Support SFE (Supplier Furnished Equipment) Top 10 for the 8th consecutive year
Your point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe and Africa: +(33) 546 82 83 00
Middle East: +(971) 50 7390 385
Asia and Pacific:
ELTRA Services Beijing : +(86) 10 6148 7955
SATAIR for Airbus Atlantic : +(65) 6543 0977
America (BARFIELD Inc.): +(1) 305 926 9943