- Debut of Airbus’ new A220 Family full-scale interior mock-up
- Updates on Airbus’ leading passenger experience and connected-cabin technologies
- Visit Airbus at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Exhibit Hall Level 0 - Exhibit Hall C; Airbus booth #143 – from Tuesday 25 to Thursday 27 September
- Media Briefing at 9:25 a.m. local time, Tuesday 25 September
Airbus will showcase its latest cabin innovations at this year’s APEX Expo in Boston, USA – the world’s largest dedicated event for the in-flight passenger entertainment experience, connectivity and passenger services.
At its booth, Airbus will introduce the latest ‘Connected-Cabin’ innovations for a personalised passenger experience and will also present the interior of its latest aircraft family member – the A220. Airbus will also update visitors with the ongoing rollout of the Airspace cabin brand. Moreover, partnering with Inflight VR, Airbus is one of three finalists for the Crystal Cabin Award category “Best Customer Journey Experience”. The official awards ceremony will take place on the eve of the Expo – Monday, 24 September.
New A220 full-scale mock-up unveiled
A highlight of the Expo will be the debut of Airbus’ new full-size A220 Family interior mock-up – which affirms Airbus’ industry-leading cabin experience and superior comfort for smaller single-aisle aircraft. In particular, visitors to the A220 mock-up will experience the aircraft’s passenger-pleasing features including wide seats and aisle, high-capacity overhead baggage stowage and large windows.
For journalists in particular:
- Airbus will host a dedicated briefing for the trade press and also for the national and regional media attending the show, on Tuesday 25 at 09:25 (local time). This will include news, ‘pax-ex’ developments and new connected-cabin technologies. In addition, all Airbus aircraft cabins will be presented in full 3D using VR headsets.
Airbus’ space-efficient concepts go beyond new products: Airbus’ Upgrade Services will present its range of retrofit solutions and services. Cabin experts and executives will be available for dedicated media briefings and interview opportunities each day.