- - Visit Airbus at Hall B5 5B20 - from Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th April
- - Media Briefing on Tuesday April 5th 09.00hrs at our stand
- - Virtual reality innovations on Airbus’ Single-Aisle and Widebody cabin offerings
- - New A320 pivoting overhead stowage full-scale mock-up
- - Seating ‘comfort demonstrator’
Visitors will also be able to experience the innovation highlights of our other aircraft programmes, in full immersive 3D virtual reality. In addition, they will be able to test and feel the different levels of comfort standards in Economy class using our specially configured Cabin Comfort Demonstrator.
For the latest in A320 Family cabin comfort, Airbus is also showcasing its new pivoting overhead stowage compartment mock-up as well as its *SFE seat offering. Now delivered and entering service shortly, the new pivoting stowage option takes full advantage of the A320’s wide fuselage cross section offering 60% more stowage. Aesthetically, the new bin option embodies a modern curved appearance of those in the new A350 XWB airliner.
Airbus’ space-efficient concepts go beyond new products: Airbus Upgrade Services will present its range of retrofit solutions and services.
For the media attending the show, our cabin experts and executives will be available for dedicated briefings and interview opportunities each day. The Expo’s trade media will also be hosted at our dedicated Airbus cabin press briefing to be held on Tuesday April 5th at 09h00.
*SFE = Supplier Furnished Equipment