What does it mean to be a registered shareholder?
Being a 'registered' shareholder means that Airbus is aware of your personal details, including your name. If you hold your Airbus shares through a financial intermediary, you can transfer them into the 'registered form*' and consequently be identified by Airbus. Registered shares accounts are divided into two categories:
- Pure registered shares: your shares are held and managed directly by Airbus. So you can enjoy many advantages and services. BNP Paribas Securities Services has been commissioned by Airbus to provide 'registered share' services on behalf of Airbus and is your contact for the management of your Airbus shares
- Administrated registered shares: your shares are held and managed by your financial intermediary but are also registered with Airbus. You get some advantages without changing your intermediary and your financial intermediary remains your contact for the management of your Airbus shares.
What are the advantages and services available for a pure registered shareholder?
- No custodial fees and no management fees**
- Use of the secure Planetshares website (www.planetshares.bnpparibas.com), allowing you to:
- review your securities holdings and the current Airbus share price
- review and update your personal detail information
- download all useful documents for the management of your registered shares account
- simulate stock market transactions
- transmit your stock exchange orders in real time and monitor their execution
- review the history of your transactions and amount of your disposals
- A stock exchange transaction service for the purchase and sale of your Airbus shares by internet, phone, fax or mail
- Possibility to receive by email the communication on your registered shares and all information published by Airbus to the attention of its shareholders (if the shareholder has not chosen this option, information will be sent by post)
- Direct dividend payment
- According to your instructions and free of charge, fulfilment of securities transactions or any other financial transactions relating to your shares during capital increases
How to contact the Airbus Securities Services?
Phone: +33 (0)1 57 43 35 00
Fax: +33 (0)1 55 77 98 61
Mail: BNP PARIBAS Securities Services
Service Titres Airbus
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du débarcadère
93761 PANTIN CEDEX
* Your financial intermediary may charge a fee for the transfer of your shares into registered form. To find out details, you should contact the relevant intermediary.
** Brokerage fees are still due by shareholders.