Each Airbus PureLine and "new Space" product offers the best of essential functionalities in its most compact, lightweight and low-power design ever.
Airbus' first generation PureLine products allow customers to leverage solutions for the current range of mega-constellations. PureLine products can also be used as building blocks and adapted for future applications.
All components are intensively radiation-tested to ensure flawless in-orbit operations for typical lieftimes of 10 years in low-Earth Orbit; justification files based on constellation heritage.
PureLine Amethyst is a centralized avionics with onboard computer offering capabilities for TM/TC, GPS receiver, delivery of secondary voltages, interface to AOCS sensors and actuators (STR/SADM/MTQ…), and SW time-and-space partitioning capability.
PureLine Pearl is the core element of the spacecraft electrical power subsystem and comprises the following main functions:
- Conditioning of primary power sources from solar array and battery
- Distribution of switched, fuse protected power lines to supply external users and heater loads
- Fuse protection lines up to 5 Amp class
- Bus capacitance to offer low impedance point for the avionics
- TM & TC interface with OBC via redundant CAN serial bus and discrete commands
- Removable fuse plug to ease satellite integration
PureLine Emerald is a payload interface unit that offers the best of essential functionalities in our most compact and lightweight design ever.
The PureLine Topaz/THORs subsystem offers an end-to-end solution for the satellite electric propulsion in our most compact, innovative and flexible design ever. Specifically tailored to "new space" types of applications, it features a lifetime of ten years in low-Earth orbit, with latch-up-free parts and error protection. Topaz/THORs is well suited for orbit raising, station keeping and deorbiting maneuvers.