Without Airbus technology, the Ariane launcher cannot leave the ground. We develop launcher electronics and designed the Interstage 1/2 of the Vega rocket and the engine thrust frame for Ariane 5, and we are also involved in the future Ariane 6 launcher. From the design and development to testing and production in series, we possess the knowledge needed.
Our In orbit heritage:
Airbus delivers key avionic equipment for European launchers and is already preparing the technologies foreseeably needed by the next generation of launchers.
A strong experience that can be measured by:
- More than 25 years of experience in Launcher Electronics
- High performance for value
- Integration, modularity and flexibility
- High volume manufacturing capability
- More than 500 FMs delivered
- First stage/second stage interstages for the Ariane 1 to Ariane 4 launcher versions
- First stage/second Vega interstage
- Ariane 5 booster recovery system
- Engine frames:
- Third stage engine frame for Ariane 1 to Ariane 4 launcher versions (140 shipsets delivered)
- Ariane 5 main engine frame (95 shipsets delivered)