Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You have customer at heart and want to make things simple for the aircraft structural?
You are willing to challenge the way we work?
Do you love connecting people and collaborate with many different organisations, especially with Operations in Saint Nazaire Plant?
Within today's framework, we need to speed up our processes and our ways of working to solve the non-conformities raised by Saint Nazaire Plant.
We are looking for someone up for the challenge.
This job will give you the opportunity to work with Airframe engineering, Production, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering teams and many other support functions.
For that, join us in the "ESXZ - Plant Engineering St Nazaire" team.
We are a team of 100 people involved in about all Engineering activities across all programs on Nose & Centrer Fuselage perimeter.
We deal every day with a wide range of topics covering metallic and composite structural design and stress, as well as Electrical and Mechanical Systems installation.
Many of us are specialists in their domains. Our team will be ideal for you to continuously learn more on aircraft Engineering technical aspects and to pass the assessment required to get more delegation and technical authority.
WHAT YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS YOU DO:
"As Engineering representative in the plant, I'm a key player of the Aircraft quality and delivery to Final Assembly Line.
In that aim, I'm a privileged link between Engineering and Manufacturing community.
I know how an aircraft is designed and why and I know all the hidden cranny of the Airbus products in which I step in every day."
After work, I can take benefit of all types of activities that a seaside region can offer... and there are many !
WHAT YOU WILL REALLY BE DOING:
- You will ensure daily support to Production, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality teams to help solving technical issues that are specific to each single aircraft.
- You will deliver signed Concessions (Design technical assessment and validation) with all required justification to the support function of the plant (ME, Production, Quality) on A350 program.
- You will analyse the structure non-conformities and document the results up to technical approval
- You will coordinate the on-time delivery of inputs from various teams (Airbus internal, Risk sharing partners and sub-contractors)
- You will propose and implement ideas to make sure we have our performance 100% in line with our objectives
- You will lead improvement projects that are product or process-related and that involve all Plant Engineering community and beyond.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.