Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Accounts Payable Team Leader position has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse.
You will join the team within the Accounting Department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating workload and priorities for the AP analysts, proactively supporting them on a daily basis,
- Problem solving resolution for issues raised by AP analysts,
- Controlling that activities are performed on-time, on-cost and on-quality with appropriate level of resources,
- Abilitying to take on board workload of team members as needed,
- Deputising for the Head of Accounts Payable on agreed topics/projects or in case of absence/in availability,
- Reporting team operational performance on a daily basis (via the Huddle) and on a monthly basis (via the KPI's),
- Leading team in the testing of new processes and systems prior to implementation and EIS,
- Proactive identification of improvement opportunities and new ways of working,
- Coaching the AP analysts on a daily basis, leveraging skills and competencies as well as identifying training needs,
- Preparing standards and other supporting documentation to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer and back-up within the team.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree 4 Years (or equivalent) in Finance / Accounting or a related discipline,
- At least 5 years' experience in Finance,
- At least 3 years' experience in Team management,
- First experience in Project management,
- Previous knowledge of working within a shared service organization,
- Previous AP experience,
- Strong knowledge of SAP,
- Strong user of Excel,
- Flexible attitude and open mindset,
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines,
- Language skills : Fluent level in French and Negotiation level in Spanish.