Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Finance team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Spring / Summer 2019
Duration: 6 months / extension highly appreciated
Report key figures for Plan, Forecast and Actuals of overall Engineering & specific Eng. Functions / Projects:
- Provide internationally consolidated information to the management
- Scope comprises frequent (e.g. quarterly, monthly) and ad-hoc reports
- Gather comments based on deviation analysis, which enables management decision
- Support the simplification & automatization of reporting
Support the planning / budgeting key figures for specific Engineering Functions & sites:
- Break down of financial key figures to the lowest level of responsibility
- Coordinate and cascade down specific topics & targets
Support the Operative Planning process for overall Engineering Financials
Forecast the key figures (mainly until year end) for specific Engineering Functions:
- Based on actual figures under consideration of latest business updates
- Providing gap analysis with indications for target achievement
Extracting, analysis and incorporation of data from / into Financial Systems (Purchase Orders, Work Order, Plan data etc.)
Interface with other Finance, HR and operational departments
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.