Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
- on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You will work on the following tasks :
- To Capture the need of end users in the Technical Data community with respect to data search and access while mapping the available tools. As a deliverable, the trainee will build and start to implement a deployment plan throughout the Technical Data community of relevant tools, notably to improve the authoring process.
- To Define a use case and execute it to demonstrate the benefit of such approach
- To Define a deployment plan throughout the Technical Data community of relevant tools, notably to improve the authoring process
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Above all, you must be highly interested in digital transformation challenges.
In terms of education, you can be are currently enrolled in Master studies with a specialization in
- Engineering ; Computing management
- Or Big Data / Data Science
- Or Digital transformation / Digital Project Management
You have the following skills and experience:
- Interest and knowledge in Big Data
- Project management
- English : Advanced/negotiation level
If you are interested in the challenge, then JOIN US!