Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
- on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Job Profile: To stablish Continuous Improvement, supporting on time and efficiently for Internal Logistic Process on FAL A400M.
Tasks & Accountabilities:
Your main tasks will be the following:
- General analysis for Industrial Organization.
- Internal and external analysis logistics flow.
- External analysis logisitic flow
- Actualization and modification for different logistics interfaces with the industrial partners.
- Involve to internal Logistic problems.
- Define the documentation about the new logistics standards on FAL.
In two Moths its necessary to integrate in the Industrial Services Department. Contribution to tools, programs, application and processes developments linked to Industrial Service department. Lead and launch projects, actions and initiatives according to Industrial Services. Knowledge of all the projects from Industrial Services department. Knowledge in SAP/Stores. Involvement in LEAN meetings and improvement Projects.
10 Months: Leader, under the supervision of the advisor, of a project of the department. This selection will be held together with the advisor and it will be adapted to the interests of the intern and his skills. In addition to this, he will participate in a daily basis on tasks for the department. Moreover, he will be a support for other projects in several tasks for example: standardizing flows, data collection, processing business cases, presentations, training operators,
creating databases and LEAN meeting attendance in stations. The final goal is not only include technical knowledge in industrial organization but also acquire the following skills:
- Easy learning capacity
- Oral and written communication skills
- Planning and time management
- Ability to manage and analyze the information
- High level of commitment and personal involvement
- Easy adaptation to changes and decision making
- Interest and effort in performing tasks
- Ability for working in a team
- Accept the company rules
- Ability to generate new ideas