Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are looking for a mandatory internship up to 6 month-long in order to validate your academic year in General / Aeronautical Engineer with a specialisation in Systems Engineering.
Several internships will be open during the 2018-2019 academic year.
What if YOU starts your story with US?
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for motivated students to join our teams at Airbus (Toulouse).
You are familiar with technologies and you like to propose innovative solutions. In addition to the subjects that you will work on, you will have the opportunity to develop different skills such as teamwork, communication and project management.
You can develop your skills in our Group in the following areas:
- Analyse the existing solutions to build or complete "MBSE" models (Model Based Systems Engineering)
- Consider the existing processes, functional descriptions and breakdowns (multi-systems functional breakdown for a new aircraft, for a new function, for the purpose of specification, of description, of modelling, for safety assessments...).
- Make an analysis to understand the differences (and associated reasons) in the various approaches followed
- Identify proposals allowing a reconciliation of the various needs into an harmonized approach for multifunction systems especially in the MBSE model
- Aircraft performance, flight physics
- Cockpit Display
- Flight Control, Navigation , GPS, radio navigation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You are currently enrolled in a Bac +4 (Gap year) or Bac +5 (Engineering degree) diploma which is specialized in General or aeronautical engineering with a specialisation in Systems Engineering.
You have advanced skills (written/speaking) in English and in French.
You have the following skills:
- Matlab / Simulink
- Advanced knowledge in Big Data, MBSE and database
You have interpersonal skills, you have organizational qualities, and you like team work!
Do you feel like joining us? Then, GO! Apply online!
If we are interested in your application, you will be invited to perform a tapped-interview during which you will have a few minutes to convince us. You will present your background, your motivations and your career objectives. Afterwards, we will potentially share your application with managers in charge of internship topics related with your profile & skills.