Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Eurofighter team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the Digital Flight Control Systems Environment for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Spring 2019
Duration: 6 months
Your exciting tasks:
- Redesign and implementation of a test framework for the Eurofighter AutopilotModing:
- Working with the executable functional requirements specification for the Eurofighter FCS Software
- Programming a test harness in a language to be defined
- Identifying and implementing additional test cases
- Documentation of your work
- Updating and improving the functional description of the Autopilot system
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Enrolled full time student within Information Technology, Mathematics or similar field of study
- Very good Know-How within the Microsoft Office Programs
- First experience with the SAP Program
- English: negotiation level
- German: basic level
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.