A vacancy for a Cabin Upgrade Project Managers (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Interiors Services in Blagnac. You will join the Cabin Integration team.
You will support the Industrial Design team on new topics.
As an experienced specialist on Design Office (DO) Cabin integration, you will lead technical cabin upgrade project activities.
You will coordinate all DO activities with selected BFE (Buyer Furnishing Equipment) and/or SFE (Supplier Furnishing Equipment) suppliers.
You will be responsible to gain from suppliers all technical deliverables required in the frame of the project (on cost, on time, on quality).
You will also review and approve deliverables of each project phase, architecture, definition, manufacturing (when applicable) and MAP during AC embodiment.
You will support substantiation department and airworthiness office.
You will ensure market survey, provide guidance to select best products.
You will support the company strategy by issuance of dedicated statements relative the domain.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales campaign, technical feasibility, tasks evaluation, cost estimation
- Participating to the offer issuance (technical description of the offer)
- Leading cabin project upgrade technical activities from the start of the project to final delivery of the aircraft
- Providing all documents applicable to your activities in coordination with the other departments (substantiation, certification, structure, systems...). This mainly include, TRS, MDL, LLTI list, 3D-models, drawing set, technical note, certification layout, specification;
- Piloting resources dedicated to the project and subcontracting actions when necessary according to project schedule
- Monitoring and managing the adequacy of consumption in relation to budgets and communicate gains and/or drifts
- Providing Cabin project technical progress reports
- Technically supporting the TPM with the interface with the Client and/or the Designer during the phases of the project pre-study ITCM, PDR, CDR);
- Coordinating suppliers (ITCM/PDR/CDR/FPDR & FAI)
- Approving technical documentation issued by suppliers and/or internal DO
- Supporting after sales activities on demand
- Coordinating with the Documentation Manager regarding the CMMv and IPC’s realization.
- Providing feedback and lessons learnt on projects performance
- Suggesting improvement action plan
This role will involve some worldwide business travel (once a semester) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master level (or equivalent) in Aeronautics Engineering or a related discipline.
- Good knowledge of European and international certification regulatory environment (Part 21J, 21G & CS25) is mandatory
- Demonstrated knowledge in cabin integration domain is also mandatory
- Good knowledge of airbus tools : Airn@V, CIDS, Zamiz, Tasky, ICC (mandatory)
- Knowledge of the design tools, including in particular CATIA V5 (mandatory)
- Knowledge in Aircraft Manufacturer Specifications (mainly AIRBUS)
- Subcontractors management experience
- Negociation skills on technical subjects, in front of Suppliers and Customers
- Project management skills,
- Basic knowledge in operational regulatory environment Part M & 145,
- Audits knowledge
- Team spirit
- Presentation and communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good analysis skills
- Language Skills: Advanced of English and French.