Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for a Single Aisle Industrial Business Controller (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus in Blagnac. You will join the Planning/Reporting& Series Operations Department.
The Single Aisle program, as the major contributor to both our customers’ satisfaction and Airbus financial results gives you the opportunity to work within a highly impacting and international context joining a dynamic and strongly experienced team.
Your main activities will include:
NRC for your area of accountability.
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to Senior managers in SA Program environment (SA Operations Teams, LPTs and Functions) and providing them financial expertise and strong upfront guidance to influence strategic business decisions and robust and complete risks and opportunities assessment,
- Executing end-to-end risk management in your area of accountability with focus on regular identification, assessment and mitigation of Risks & Opportunities including adequate management reporting,
- Securing availability of robust, complete and understandable decision dossiers including business case sensitivities and R&O assessments to enable strategic decision in project steering,
- Ensuring continuous improvements of the processes within your area of accountability with max leverages of digitalization,
- Executing pro-active management of transnational and multifunctional stakeholders to achieve convergence and commitment to challenging financial company targets,
- and long-term financial performance targets. Decision dossiers request simplification of complex financial contexts,
This role will involve some travel for business – twice/month and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance or a related discipline,
- Function controlling processes and tools,
- Business performance and improvement management,
- Support to Management and Decision making,
- Risk and Opportunity Management Execution,
- Communication and Influence skills,
- Autonomy and Remote management,
- Stakeholders management,
- Dealing with complexity, Analysis, Problem solving, Prioritisation,
- Language skills: Negotiation level of English. A negotiation level of French would be an asset.