A 3 to 6 months internship as Industrial Designer Trainee has arisen within Airbus Interiors Services in Blagnac.
You will support our Industrial Design activities.
As part of this internship, you will develop practical skills by participating in different design activities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Working on the realization of new cabin product concept (bar , lounge , social area …)
- Providing 2D sketches, 3D models and illustrations from conception to completion.
- Helping support visual design for concept review and marketing presentation
- Building presentations and other documents ( rendering ) to help promote our activities
- Building and follow physical mockup demonstrators or virtual ( RV )
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- BAC /4/5 in Product Design and/or Transport Design
- Sound experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & 3DSmax , CATIA V5
- Pack Office (proficient Powerpoint)
- Good communication skills are desirable
- Sense of organization and priority management
- Language skills: Advanced in English and French is mandatory