Education: Business Administration
Abilities: Language Proficiency English & Spanish / Budget Management / Organization & Logistics support
Experience: 5 years experience
- Controlled Business Environment: Contributing & ensuring that the requisite group and company processes & controls are applied and documented in the day-to-day activities.
- Finance operations: Liaise if required with external providers & with Head of Finance to support financial compliant operations safeguard finance processes & Finance Key Controls / Inform & Consult Finance Managers as appropriate / Coordinate with external providers (example: exchange of documents) / Perform some task locally if necessary (documents to the bank…)
- HR operations: Provide monthly personnel data update to HR dpt / Liaise as required with local payroll / Expenses provider to support timely operations and validations / Informing & consulting relevant HR managers as appropriate.
- Assistant duties: Diary Management / Prepare relevant logistics for the team (travel, post, doc distribution) / Handle office administrative duties (telephone, time management, meeting & event administration, organization of reception of visiting teams and delegations …) / Typing of letters, memos, reports / Collecting information for decision making / Welcoming, managing, storing & distributing information/Marketing and communication coordination.
- Office equipment and logistics: Manage office maintenance & daily running / Maintenance and replacement or repair as necessary of IT equipment / Systems and IT security / Manage external logistics providers.
Work location: Buenos Aires - Argentina
Contact: Send CV to Marc.email@example.com
Note: Local work contract