Job located in:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Full-time contract
Basic purpose of the role:
- Comply with Satair’s mission, values and Quality Management procedures, with Satair guidelines on Ethics & Compliance Understanding, sharing and living Satair’s values and rules. Respecting Satair’s processes and procedures agreed per function. As well as, keeping the direct report informed of the status of agreed tasks and of any critical problem areas.
- Participation in optimizing Satair’s business procedures by applying existing Satair’s IT systems. Moreover, comment/advise on unsatisfactory situations within the organization, and propose potential solutions for improvements, identifying and offering suggestions to improve efficiency.
- Develop objectives and account plans to ensure profitable growth for assigned customers.
- Identify business potential and describe long-term plans for its achievement.
- Achieve Order Intake, Revenue targets and grow business across product lines.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and ensure a sustained long-term relationship with key customers.
- Ensure fulfilment of support obligations for Airbus.
- Be the responsible sales, support Account Director for the customer, ensure development of objectives, and account plans.
- Ensure identification of business potential for new services and products.
- Manage sales opportunities from inception to final award or closure.
- Manage customer visits and bid related customer interactions.
- Update and maintain customer contact data.
- Support function to collect customer complaint or feedback, address it to the appropriate function for resolution, and follow up on the progress.
- Ensure support obligations fulfilment in accordance with aircraft purchase agreements, such as Material Readiness Roadmap and A/C EIS support, customer familiarization on material management subjects, supplier support operations, Sales and Support Manager Allocation, spares availability.
- Follow up and reporting on issue resolution or appropriate escalation when necessary.
- Accountable to achieve order intake and revenue targets for customer segment.
- Assist in follow up on overdue payments and in general support accounts receivables management for assigned customers.
- Support sales director in definition, implementation and execution of a sales strategy.
- The role requires the jobholder be well informed about and familiar with the latest developments in Satair’s business. Having an inter-cultural understanding participate in occupational safety and health efforts and contribute towards a positive and inspiring working environment.
- Closing customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure continuous improvement of customer satisfaction (CSIP).
- Achieve set sales-oriented objectives, Conversion rates and number of proposals signed off.
- Average time between first contact with the customer and signing of agreement.
- Order Intake and sales revenue for assigned accounts and regional goals and cost of sales (cost per interaction).
- Average sales per customer per year and profit per customer.
- Number of visits/contacts with customer and number of new customers
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a sales position or similar.
- Working knowledge of English and French, both orally and in writing – Arabic is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and proven record of accomplishment within Key Account Management.
- High degree of aviation business understanding specifically in the area of spares support, supply chain management, maintenance, and understanding of support obligations from aircraft purchase agreements.
- Background on legal aspects in the area of A/C purchase agreements or services contracts.
- Ability to derive financial implications from contracts
- Customer orientation, strong trait of teamwork, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and openness to receive and give constructive criticism.
- Ability to address issues in a diplomatic manner to the stakeholders, to balance and align varying interests of stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills; ability to see the bigger picture and derive mid to long-term recommendations.
- Understanding of Airbus network.
- Ability to defend Satair’s business and limit financial risk.
- Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set, ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Ability to operate successfully in an international, multi-locality context and willingness to travel extensively.
Please send your CV to the contact below with the reference “Account Director (Satair)”