Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Airbus DS, making business processes more efficient through the use of innovative information technology?
Are you customer and solution oriented? Are you creative and innovative? Are you ready to rethink IT?
If so, then Information Management (IM) is looking for people just like you! Join our international team, working hand-in-hand with the business!
IM is amongst others looking for dynamic and agile people for the following areas of expertise:
- Digitalisation: e.g. Big Data, Augmented Reality
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM): e.g. working on digital Manufacturing solutions (3D environments etc.) and PLM architecture
- Business Information Management: e.g. translating customer needs into IT solutions and managing IM projects
- IT Infrastructure: e.g. preparing the infrastructure to enable digitalisation, and subcontractor management
- IM Security: e.g. working on network security, penetration testing, solution integration, data security and beyond
If you are an engineer or a project manager, your business knowledge could greatly help IM to deliver customer-oriented services and projects.
What is Information Management all about?
As an integrated function and organisation, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM incorporates a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions, ranging from IT infrastructure or application support to governance or strategic consultancy. For emerging talent in particular, IM offers the perfect conditions to build a successful career in a truly international environment.