Airbus for suppliers
Airbus has created a truly global supply chain that contributes to the success of its growing aircraft product line.
More than 2,000 suppliers in over 20 countries deliver the quality components, parts, systems and hardware that Airbus requires – at the best quality and within the established timeframe
If you are a supplier interested in becoming part of the Airbus aircraft production supply chain, please register your company’s information through the Airbus/EADS ePROC tool.
Suppliers interested in working specifically on the new Airbus Alabama A320 Family final assembly line project, please register via the EADS ePROC tool, responding YES to question 1.1.5.
The Airbus/EADS ePROC tool allows you to describe your capabilities to Airbus buyers who will then contact you directly, if applicable. Airbus/EADS ePROC tool also allows buyers and suppliers to exchange requirements and proposals online during the bid process.
For small and medium-sized companies, the points of contact may be our 1st and 2nd tier suppliers. Please use any existing contacts you may already have with these suppliers.
Click here to learn more about the Airbus Procurement organisation and major suppliers.
How to register to the AirbusSupply portal
For companies needing access to AirbusSupply services, their contact within Airbus will invite them to apply. They will then be asked to send back the requested registration documents.
Visit our registration page for documents providing an overview of AirbusSupply and procedures to sign up for access to the AirbusSupply portal.
An overview of the AirbusSupply portal, along with user information, can be found in these documents:
Connecting with the world of Airbus via Internet
From forecast to invoicing, AirbusSupply portal provides suppliers with the latest Airbus news, projects and tools. As the privileged point of entry for suppliers, it will enable them to manage their performance, exchange product information and spot opportunities soon - essential to keep improving quality, which is key to continuing customer satisfaction.
AirbusSupply covers procurement, supply chain, product development, engineering, aircraft programmes and customer support. It represents ever-closer collaboration between Airbus and its suppliers.
Airbus Procurement is responsible for providing externally sourced goods and services to time, cost and quality requirements as agreed with the Airbus programmes and operations functions.
Procurement implements standards, policies and processes across all of Airbus and its supply chain. This allows Procurement to manage its relations with suppliers, monitor their performance and drive corrective and improvement actions in close collaboration with Manufacturing and Quality.
Airbus and its supply base have grown considerably and successfully over the past 40 years.
In early 2013, Airbus Procurement has been reorganised to reinforce Supply Chain management and to ensure Supply Chain readiness for the upcoming aircraft production ramp-up.
We welcome existing and new suppliers to work with us to achieve even more success.
Procurement data quality
Useful links for current and future suppliers:
Documents related to Nadcap
- Airbus Policy on Supplier Nadcap Accreditation (updated)
- Airbus experts for Nadcap Special Processes
- Airbus Specification/Nadcap commodity Cross Table (as of December 2012)
Qualified process lists and methods
- Airbus Qualified Special Process List (QSPL) External Report (Report 1: Ordered By External Shop)
- Airbus Qualified Special Process List (QSPL) External Report (Report 2: Ordered By Process Specification)
- Airbus Qualified Special Process List (QSPL) External Report (Suspended Report 1: Ordered By External Shop)
- Airbus Qualified Special Process List (QSPL) External Report (Suspended Report 2: Ordered By Process Specification)
- Airbus Qualified Test Method List (QTML) External Report (Report 1: Ordered by Test Facility)
- Airbus Qualified Test Method List (QTML) External Report (Report 2: Ordered by Test Referential)
- Airbus Qualified NDT calibration External Facilities List External Report (Report 1: Ordered By External Shop)