Airbus for suppliers
Airbus has created a truly global supply chain that contributes to the success of its growing aircraft product line.
The company relies on industrial co-operation and partnerships with major companies all over the world, and a global network of some 7,700 suppliers.
If you are a supplier interested in:
- becoming part of the Airbus aircraft production supply chain
- working specifically on the new Airbus Alabama A320 Family final assembly line project
Please register your company’s information through the Airbus / Airbus Group ePROC tool.
You may be contacted in the future by a buyer. You will receive your login details once the buyer invites you to participate in a Call for Tender.
The Airbus / Airbus Group ePROC tool allows you to describe your capabilities to Airbus buyers who will then contact you directly when an opportunity arises. The Airbus / Airbus Group ePROC tool also allows buyers and suppliers to exchange requirements and proposals online during the bidding process.
For small and medium-sized companies, the points of contact may be our 1st and 2nd tier suppliers. Please use any existing contacts you may already have with these suppliers.
Click here to learn more about the Airbus Procurement organisation and major suppliers.
Airbus Procurement is responsible for providing externally sourced goods and services to time, cost and quality requirements as agreed with the Airbus programmes and operations functions.
Procurement implements standards, policies and processes across all of Airbus and its supply chain. This allows Procurement to manage its relations with suppliers, monitor their performance and drive corrective and improvement actions in close collaboration with Manufacturing and Quality.
Airbus and its supply base have grown considerably and successfully over the past 40 years.
In early 2013, Airbus Procurement has been reorganised to reinforce Supply Chain management and to ensure Supply Chain readiness for the upcoming aircraft production ramp-up.
We welcome existing and new suppliers to work with us to achieve even more success.
Procurement data quality
Useful links for current and future suppliers:
Documents related to Nadcap
- Airbus Policy on Supplier Nadcap Accreditation (August 2016)
- Airbus experts for Nadcap Special Processes
- Airbus Specification/Nadcap commodity Cross Table (as of October 2015)
Qualified process lists and methods
- Airbus Global Qualified and ATP (QSPL) External Report
- Airbus Global Suspended and ATP (QSPL) External Report
- Airbus Specialist Qualified and ATP (QSPL) External Report
- Airbus Specialist Suspended and ATP (QSPL) External Report
- Airbus Qualified Test Method List (QTML) External Report (Report 1: Ordered by Test Facility)
- Airbus Qualified Test Method List (QTML) External Report (Report 2: Ordered by Test Referential)
- Airbus Qualified NDT calibration External Facilities List External Report (Report 1: Ordered By External Shop)