Airframe & systems upgrades
Should an Airbus operator wish to upgrade its aircraft or any aspect of its airframe or systems, Airbus Upgrade Services is in the best possible position to assist.
Keeping up with new requirements
As air traffic demand increases over the coming years, the aviation sector must cater to the new systems needs required to support the growth. Airbus offers the latest technology standards for avionics capability and aircraft performance.
Whether the enhancements are for safety, or the need for more efficient flight trajectories, upgrades facilitate reductions in cost, time, fuel consumption and emissions, while maintaining the highest air safety standards.
Refining aircraft to suit operators’ needs
Various operators use Airbus aircraft for different purposes, including bulk passenger carriage, corporate jet operations and freight transport, on routes ranging from ultra-long haul to high-frequency short range. Operators may also need more range or payload to satisfy the market demand.
Whatever the aircraft role, Airbus Upgrade Services supplies innovative cost effective solutions which can make in-service aircraft even more competitive.
Airbus Upgrade Services can:
- Enhance and customise aircraft performance
- Improve flight efficiency
- Align with new regulations
- Adopt latest materials and technology
- Customise configuration to suit regional needs
- Change the aircraft’s role:
- Freighter conversion
- VIP conversion
- Cargo loading systems
- Harmonize fleet configuration
- Reduce operating costs
- Grow revenues
- Enhance the aircraft market value
- Reduce noise and emissions
- Enhance safety
Airbus Upgrade Services offers a variety of solutions tailored to the specific needs of its customers, which deliver improvements for a variety of operators’ requirements:
Aircraft role change
Precise navigation capability, low fuel burn, passenger to freighter.
FAST #53 / JANUARY 2014
- Ground lightning protection
- Handling Qualities Analysis
- Towards a high European air traffic demand
- Volcanic eruptions: Ashes to AVOID
- FAST from the past
- We've got it covered
You may also download FAST magazine on the tablet App Stores, for an even richer reading experience.