Avionics & simulation
As an integral part of Airbus, Avionics and Simulation develops and builds systems that optimise aircraft performance, responsible for providing electronic and software expertise that Airbus business requires.
Avionics and Simulation is dedicated to supply its customers with reliable high-tech products. But it is also an organization qualified for ensuring the high quality services required to get the best of its products all around the world.
Leaning on four repair centers (Toulouse, Miami, Singapore, and Beïjing), it ensures support (technical and commercial) in order to provide our customers with optimum product availability. It is organised around three complementary product lines: Avionics, Simulation, and Simulation Training Support.
Airbus Avionics and Simulation is consistently ranked amongst the top ten suppliers of Airbus by clients in terms of quality of service.
The Centre develops important products that contribute to the excellence of Airbus aircraft regarding competitors and concerns:
- The design and the realisation of fly-by-wire system equipment.
- Engineering simulators.
- Training simulators: Supply of data packages and of sub-assemblies (Aircraft parts, equipment and Simulation Packages).
Avionics and Simulation has developed high-level skills in the disciplines of:
- Electronics: high density integration, resistant to extreme weather condition and high reliability.
- Software: on-board, real-time software at high level of safety
- Integration of the functions in on-board systems, as well as in the engineering or training simulators
Certificates and Capability List
Did you know?
More than 300 courses are available in Airbus training catalogue, for all aircraft types and personnel profiles: pilots, cabin crew, flight operations and performance engineers, maintenance staff, structure and repair specialists
FAST A380 Special Edition / November 2016- Operational versatility of the A380
- The solution for airlines and airports
- Pilots at the controls of the A380
- Passenger experience
- Ensuring the best A380 cabins
- Innovative systems and aircraft design
- Capability and profitability enhancements
- Service packages to optimise operations
- Field representatives