These documents provide technical information related to Airbus full scale test programmes and pavement regulations.
|A380 PEP Flexible Brochure||25 Oct 2011|
|A380 PEP Rigid Brochure||01 Jan 2005|
|HTPT final report||31 Aug 2010|
|Test on the load bearing capacity of shoulders||01 Jul 2002|
For ‘Runway FAA strength rating conversions for in-service Airbus fleet’, please contact us at email@example.com
Did you know?
Some 10 to 15% of an airline’s direct operating costs come from aircraft maintenance. Having the right offer for all maintenance and engineering related services is therefore essential to efficiently support the airline in its everyday business.
FAST A380 Special Edition / November 2016- Operational versatility of the A380
- The solution for airlines and airports
- Pilots at the controls of the A380
- Passenger experience
- Ensuring the best A380 cabins
- Innovative systems and aircraft design
- Capability and profitability enhancements
- Service packages to optimise operations
- Field representatives