Aircraft Characteristics – Airport and Maintenance Planning
These reference documents provide airlines, MROs, airport planners and operators with the general dimensions of the aircraft, as well as the necessary information for ramp, servicing operations or maintenance preparation.
|A330neo Airport Operations Brochure||11 Feb 2016|
|Airport Compatibility Brochure A350-1000 (preliminary data)||6 June 2014|
Did you know?
Some 10 to 15% of an airline’s direct operating costs come from aircraft maintenance. Having the right offer for all maintenance and engineering related services is therefore essential to efficiently support the airline in its everyday business.
FAST A380 Special Edition / November 2016- Operational versatility of the A380
- The solution for airlines and airports
- Pilots at the controls of the A380
- Passenger experience
- Ensuring the best A380 cabins
- Innovative systems and aircraft design
- Capability and profitability enhancements
- Service packages to optimise operations
- Field representatives