Flight Hour Services components
Airbus took ownership of spare parts inventories to provide customers with a tailored component solution through one single interface and high level of performance.
Reducing customers’ investments and simplifying component management.
The Flight Hour Services Components service provides:
- On-site stock inventory of most critical line-replacement units (LRUs) positioned at customers’ main bases and selected outstations;
- Unlimited standard exchange pool access service, which facilitates main bases and outstations stock replenishment;
- Components repair services at Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) or repair stations of all unserviceable components as well as warranty administration;
- Component engineering through continuous line-replacement units performance monitoring, and modification of components (ADs, SBs) for reliability enhancement;
- Logistics services between the pool and repair station (transportation between on-site stock and pool remains optional).
Specific solutions can be developed for high-value components (nacelle, landing gear, APU, cargo loading system, and more) – maximising the scope of guaranteed services.
FHS-components guaranteed services
Airbus provides optimised spares recommendations, mutually selecting what suits a customer’s operational needs and guaranteeing state-of-the-art repair services, as well as spare parts availability.
Continuous components reliability engineering contributes to enhanced aircraft availability.
Outstanding results from in-service experience
"Flight Hour Services for our A350 XWB fleet are an extremely important facilitator for our aircraft’s entry into service. Airbus has demonstrated a consistently high-quality service on our fleet. Therefore when it came to the A350 XWB, we are building on Airbus’ commitment and ability to ensure the highest performance of our A350 XWB operations from day one."
Dr. Pham Ngoc Minh, President and CEO of Vietnam Airlines
"Introducing the efficient A330 to our fleet gave us the opportunity to also look for further efficiencies in supporting the aircraft. The Airbus FHS Components as well as the various Airbus software services provide us with that efficiency. We have already been able to avoid AOG situations by the mutually harmonized FHS process."
- Sichuan Airlines
“Having the aircraft manufacturer supporting our aircraft inventory and maintenance is indeed for us the best solution to secure our A380 and A320 daily operations around the world.”
Capt. Montree Jumrieng, EVP Technical Department Thai Airways International
Did you know?
Airbus FHS has an integrated organisation, with more than 200 staff dedicated to FHS on four sites: Toulouse; Hamburg; Washington, D.C.; and Beijing; as well as customer on-site team in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, China, India and the U.K. (London).
- 17 May 2016
American Airlines receives its first U.S.-produced Airbus aircraft
- 2 May 2016
Airbus brings associations and companies together around diversity
- 2 May 2016
FAA approves A350 XWB for ‘beyond 180 minutes’ ETOPS
- 29 April 2016
Delta Orders 37 A321s
- 29 April 2016
China Eastern Airlines orders 20 Airbus A350 XWB