Field service offices
Field service offices provide a worldwide network of people for around-the-clock support to operators, with a key focus on safety and customer satisfaction. It offers a wide range of services and solutions to optimize aircraft operation and maintenance efficiency.
Did you know?
Airbus has an international network of support centres, training centres and spares stores, as well as 160 field offices around the world where nearly 300 resident customer support managers assist airlines in their daily operations.
FAST A380 Special Edition / November 2016- Operational versatility of the A380
- The solution for airlines and airports
- Pilots at the controls of the A380
- Passenger experience
- Ensuring the best A380 cabins
- Innovative systems and aircraft design
- Capability and profitability enhancements
- Service packages to optimise operations
- Field representatives