Airbus Consulting Services
A team of consultants, a wide range of consulting & advisory services.
Airbus Consulting Services has developed a range of appropriate and flexible services to assist customers, providing the company’s expertise in various fields of operations, combined with deep product knowledge, and a wide experience in airline organisation.
With solutions that range from organisation assessment to capability assistance in various airline industry domains, these services allow customers to benefit from the best industry practices developed worldwide to improve operational efficiency, generate financial savings and secure safety.
Airbus Consulting Services offers airlines a wide range of tailored services in four major areas and three transversal domains.
Customers benefit from Airbus expertise
A sound understanding of customers’ priorities.
Airbus’ approach is to propose efficient recommendations and customised solutions to operators, based on a team of knowledgeable consultants working closely with customers.
Airbus Consulting Services delivers…
- A dedicated team of consultants with various experts in all fields of customer services and support, covering a wide diversity of competencies within Airbus and its Airbus Group parent company completed with specific skills through the company’s network of partners
- Always customised to a specific customer context, robust and successful methodologies
- On-site presence at specific phases
- Provide Airbus expertise and benchmark with industry standards
Airbus Consulting Services contributes to…
- Increase efficiency
- Generate cost savings
- Maximise fleet usage
- Optimise operational reliability and performance
- Streamline organization and tools
Did you know?
Since its launch in 2004, more than 200 projects have been successfully delivered by Airbus Consulting Services to a large number of airlines all over the world. We cover various domain and strategic concerns of the airlines’ operations such as customers starting their business, facing rapid growth, adapting their organisation and facilities, aiming to generate savings, facing innovative challenges, etc.
FAST #57 / January 2016- TAT optimizer
- Airbus Cockpit Experience
- A350 XWB composite repairs
- Virtual Reality & 3D for Technical Data
- Augmented Reality in Airbus
- SB configuration management
- FAST from the past
- We’ve got it covered