Cabin Upgrade Services
The cabin is one of the most important elements in an aircraft. It is the area where airlines create the environment that they want to provide for their passengers. Airbus is constantly monitoring the evolving global trends for comfort and services to match expectations of the customer.
In order to provide superior passenger experience, Airbus aircraft operators adapt their cabins to satisfy these evolving expectations. Airbus upgrade services is best placed to provide operators with the highest standard of integration services, from light cabin refurbishment to full cabin reconfiguration. Innovating to create value is at the heart of Airbus’ business model, and cabin upgrade services offer customers the chance to ensure they remain at the forefront of the aviation industry by maximising revenues and enhancing the quality and longevity of their fleet.
Cabin & related system upgrades
In the highly competitive commercial aviation world, customers will upgrade their cabins to:
- Promote a distinctive brand image;
- Adhere to market trends and standards of comfort - fulfilling passenger expectations;
- Harmonise the fleet;
- Maximise revenues and add value to the aircraft.
The aircraft cabin is the principal revenue generator for airlines, so it is essential to get the best-possible interior layout and service package to ensure operational success. Airbus provides solutions to help operators stay at the forefront of the aviation industry, while also satisfying the passengers. New innovations such as Space-Flex, pivoting bins and Smart-Lav together with new maximum passenger boundaries for the A320 offer significant opportunities to maximise revenues.
Airbus upgrade services cover the needs of all customers: passengers’ airlines, leasing companies, freighter companies, corporate jets, VIPs and military derivatives, for all Airbus aircraft types, from the first A300 to the latest A350 XWB.
- Cabin crew rest rooms
- Medical outlets
- Passenger oxygen
- Emergency lighting
- Cabin general illumination
- Cabin intercommunication data systems (CIDS)
Seating and passenger layouts
- Passenger seats
- In-seat power systems
- Cabin attendant seats
- Linings and furnishings
- Floor covering
- Passenger supply channel
- Curtain partitions
- Ancillary equipment
- Placards and marking
- Cabin emergency equipment
- High-speed SATCOM
- Replacement of CRT overhead video with new light weight LCD
The Airbus platform is:
- Built for on-board mobile telephony services (OMTS), internet access, wireless streaming and crew applications;
- Based on a modular concept with functions adaptable to your needs;
- Designed to connect to various SATCOM technologies (i.e. L-Band, Ka-Band, Ku-Band, Air to Ground);
- Ready for applications dedicated to aircraft data management and flight operations;
- Available on the entire Airbus product line, line fit and retrofit;
- Ready to be fully connected with Airbus cabin management.
Connect with Confidence:
- High-bandwidth connectivity;
- Passenger experience like at home (bring your own device);
- Multi services: internet, mobile telephony, wireless streaming, aircraft flight operations applications;
- Mix and match: different technologies, several suppliers, integrated with IFE systems on all Airbus aircraft;
- Airbus technical publications documentation updated accordingly;
- Buyer furnished equipment (BFE) or seller furnished equipment (SFE) options;
- Extended service goal (ESG) eligible;
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) certification by Airbus continued airworthiness for your aircraft;
- Value-added solutions.
FAST A380 Special Edition / November 2016- Operational versatility of the A380
- The solution for airlines and airports
- Pilots at the controls of the A380
- Passenger experience
- Ensuring the best A380 cabins
- Innovative systems and aircraft design
- Capability and profitability enhancements
- Service packages to optimise operations
- Field representatives