Market endorses Airbus’ most innovative products & services
• Seamlessly integrating Airbus' complete portfolio of aircraft lifecycle services;
• Enhancing the superiority of Airbus fleets with innovative solutions and most efficient technologies.
Manufacturing of the first A350 XWB for Thai Airways International (THAI) is advancing well, with major components progressing towards the start of final assembly in October 2015. First delivery of Airbus’ latest generation widebody airliner to THAI is scheduled in mid-2016.
THAI will acquire a t...
- Increased Cabin Efficiency for A350 operators while maintaining high passenger comfort
- JAMCO becomes a ‘Tier One’ cabin supplier and risk-sharing partner to Airbus
Once firm, order will mark over 400 A320neo sold in Latin America
· First converted A320 / A321 aircraft available to customers in 2018
· ST Aerospace becomes majority shareholder of EFW