Highlights newer and larger cabin
• Entrusting Airbus to deliver the right upgrade solutions with the highest quality
• Equipping TAP’s Airbus aircraft with the latest innovations for the airline and its passengers
• First to take delivery of the new A330neo with the Airspace by Airbus cabin brand in 2017• Providing TAP with the flexible ‘canvas’ onto which it will project its own brand
Cathay Pacific Airways signs A350 XWB Flight Hour Services (FHS) components support agreement with Airbus
Ensuring the highest performance for Cathay Pacific’s A350 fleet from day one. Covering guaranteed spare parts availability and maintenance services for a wide scope of A350 XWB components.
Painting of the first U.S.-built American Airlines Airbus A321 has been completed. The aircraft has left the paint shop at the Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility in Mobile, Alabama.
The aircraft is the second A321 to be produced in the Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility in Mobile, but the fir...
Aircraft Interiors Expo 2016: Airbus reveals full-scale cabin mock-up of A330neo, showcasing new “Airspace by Airbus” cabin brand
- Visit Airbus at Hall B5 5B20 - from Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th April- Media Briefing on Tuesday April 5th 09.00hrs at our stand - Virtual reality innovations on Airbus’ Single-Aisle and Widebody cabin offerings- New A320 pivoting overhead stowage full-scale mock-up- Seating ‘comfort demonstrator’
Long-term forecast sees resilience, sound growth potential for aviation in the region
The first A350-900 for Cathay Pacific Airways has completed its maiden flight in Toulouse, France. The aircraft will now enter the final phase of production including cabin completion, further ground checks and test flights before being prepared for delivery in the second quarter of the year.
· A330neo to commence the new chapter of the Airbus flying experience
· Maximizing both passenger wellbeing and airline operations
The first Airbus aircraft produced in the U.S. Manufacturing Facility has flown for the first time. The A321, destined for JetBlue took off from the Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley in Mobile, Alabama, at 9:36 a.m., performed its test sequences, and landed safely at 1:02 p.m.
The aircraft was flow...