Agreements for 118 new aircraft, pilot training, airport operations and ATM support
Assembly of the main airframe sections of the first A350 XWB for China Airlines is advancing at Airbus’ Final Assembly Line (FAL) in Toulouse, France.
This involves the assembly of the wing-fuselage junction, the installation of the tailplane and also the tailcone. The aircraft will then be m...
Discover the aeronautical professions: Lycée Airbus Open Day on Saturday, February 6th 2016, Toulouse - France.
Registration for the 2016 admission tests open from 15th February to 25th March on the Lycée website
Bahrain’s national carrier to upgrade its fleet with fuel-efficient single aisle aircraft
Aircraft is part of newest corporate jet family
Lufthansa becomes launch customer of best-selling A320neo
Price adjustment for Airbus’ modern, fuel-efficient aircraft Family
• Highest number of Airbus airliners ever delivered – 635
• Net orders achieved totalling 1,080 aircraft – increasing backlog by 445 aircraft
• Overall result: industry year-end record backlog of 6,831 aircraft
Confirms continuing strong appetite for best-selling, fuel efficient A320 Family
• Acquisition affirms Airbus’ strategy to further develop new services for aviation customers
• Navtech will connect into the Airbus network to boost its provision of end-to-end flight operations solutions