Mexican low-cost carrier starts fleet transition, will become all-Airbus operator by 2016
Celebrates 20 years industry partnership gathering essential atmospheric data
- 20 years of non-stop in-flight measurements for a better scientific knowledge
- Several Airbus aircraft collecting worldwide atmospheric data daily.
- Over 41,000 commercial flights performed since 1994
Airbus is proud to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the entry into service of its first aircraft – the A300B – operated by Air France as the launch customer.
Today leading the aviation industry, Airbus was focused at the very outset on innovation, by designing the A300B as the world’s first twin-e...
Airbus has successfully performed certification testing to demonstrate the A350 XWB’s ability to operate on wet runways. During these tests at Istres, France, the flight-test aircraft, MSN004, travelled through troughs containing at least 22mm of water depth, at a variety of speeds, starting at 60kt...
In order to go beyond certification requirements and testing to the extremes the first ever Airbus A350 XWB to visit the United States, MSN (manufacturer’s serial number) 2 has arrived at McKinley Climatic Lab at Eglin Air Force base in northwest Florida. Over the next couple of we...
Firm order for seven aircraft plus three options
Ten tonnes of medicine, sheets and blankets shipped on JetBlue A321
• Automatically replenishing inventory levels at AirAsia facilities
• Guaranteeing parts availability and decreasing inventory stock levels
Brings big-cabin comfort to broader market
Wing-tip devices further enhance the A319’s superior high altitude performance