Major milestone achieved on time, on cost and on quality
For the first time, Etihad Airways unveiled its all-new livery design on its first Airbus A380 at a special ceremony at the Airbus site in Hamburg, Germany.
The airline’s first flagship aircraft will now go through its final phase of cabin furnishing, followed by ground and flight tests, be...
· Kicking off a 3,000 hour flight test programme
· Paving the way for entry into airline service in the 4th quarter of 2015
The first A320neo to fly has lifted off at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport France at 12 noon local time. The aircraft is flown by Airbus Experimental Test Pilots Philippe Pellerin and Etienne Miche de Malleray. Accompanying them in the cockpit are Test-Flight Engineer Jean-Paul Lambert. Monitoring the prog...
Over 31,000 new aircraft required in the next 20 years, worth US$4.6 trillion
A result of Airbus’ latest cabin innovations reinforced by further engine enhancements
• Liaison Systems Engineer-Powerplant & Mechanical
• Liaison Systems Engineer-Cabin Systems
• Liaison Engineer-Structure
Iberia to become new operator of the efficient A330-200
Airbus products support the fast growing Turkish market