Higher capacity and increased efficiency to meet ongoing growth
New generation of A320 Family at heart of expansion plans
Airbus and Rolls-Royce partner to deliver integrated parts availability service for Cathay Pacific Airways’ A350 fleet
Partnership between Airbus and Rolls-Royce enabling Cathay Pacific to access engine and aircraft parts through the same process.
The Iceland-based airline strengthens its all Airbus fleet
Harmonising fleet to boost capacity
• NAVBLUE: fuelled by the customer-centric agility of Navtech, combined with the pioneering philosophy of Airbus.
• Uniting the portfolios of Navtech, Airbus ProSky, and Airbus Flight Operations Services.
• Offering a complete range of digital flight operations solutions for users in civil or mili...
• MRO services share of aftermarket to account for $1.8 trillion
• 560,000 new pilots will need to be trained to fly the world’s fleet of passenger aircraft in 20 years time;
• Airbus fully set to deliver ever more value-adding quality services worldwide for its customers.
Aircraft to meet expansion plans at low cost carrier
Airbus makes breakthrough in Israel with its first widebody aircraft deal
Additional A320neo to boost its capacity