Growing market endorsement for most popular widebody aircraft
Airbus’ supported university project “Mobile Vacuum Trash Compactor” wins Crystal Cabin Award at Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg
Up to 75% weight reduction and more than 50% capacity increase compared to today’s compactors
• Airbus’ Cabin BFE Supplier Support Rating recognises suppliers for best in-service performance
Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015: Airbus to offer an Economy Class ‘SFE’ seat option for the first time on the A320 Family, in partnership with Recaro
Airbus and Recaro Aircraft Seating plan to offer for the first time a “supplier-furnished-equipment” (SFE) Economy Class seat option for A320 Family operators. The proposed new seat, named “3530Swift”, is based on Recaro’s “BL3530” already developed for the A320 Family.
Showcased at this ye...
Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015: Airbus focusing on choice for airlines and passengers with the latest cabin innovations
· Visit Airbus at Hall 5, Stand B20 - from Tuesday 14th to Thursday 16th April;
· Latest cabin news on Airbus’ Single-Aisle and Widebody cabin offerings;
· New A320 pivoting overhead stowage compartment full-scale mock-up;
· Budget Economy and Comfort Economy seating demonstrators;
· Learn how A...