Airbus Defence and Space, Europe’s number one defence and space company, will be present at Eurosatory 2014, the largest international land and air-land defence and security exhibition, to be held at Villepinte-Paris Nord Exhibition Centre from 16-20 June 2014.
Please come and visit us at the Airbus Group Pavilion (D480) to discover systems and services that make us a world’s leading Defence company:
A complete range of military aircraft solutions:
- UASs with Tanan, Tracker and Shadow 200 present at the show.
- Models of two of our military aircraft: the A400M, the “all-new airlifter of the 21st Century”, now in service with the French and Turkish Air Forces, as well as the market leading C295.
Protect and connect, in land and land-to-air defence and security:
- Spexer 1000 radar: with a range up to 18 kilometres and an extremely high update rate, this core element of border security systems is able to detect suspicious movements at a very early stage and to locate difficult-to-detect objects with a very low false alarm rate.
Secure communications for defence and security:
- COMCEPT, the first secure ultra-fast broadband communications by satellite military network in Europe, using Ka-band and the latest IP network solutions on the market, while also optimising costs.
- The TPH900 is the latest generation Tetrapol radio. This robust, hand-portable radio allows mission-critical voice and data communications and is specially designed for easy and solid usability in the field.
- The THR9 Ex Tetra radio, combines certification for operation in explosion-prone areas with user friendliness, a robust design and advanced features to enhance user safety.
- The TH1n, is the thinnest and lightest Tetra handset in the world. It is small enough to be slipped into a pocket, attached to a belt, or carried in a handbag. This makes it ideal for a whole range of users, in addition to those in conventional roles.
Protect and connect in cyberspace:
- Cybersecurity: the innovative Cyber Defence Centre gathers all tools and experts to watch, detect and investigate cyber-attacks. These services include supervision of IT security, early detection of attacks, investigation, remediation and 24/7 anticipation of advanced cyber-attacks. Airbus Defence and Space’s Cyber Defence Centre includes in particular Cymerius supervision and security evolved management solution.
Earth observation satellites, a trump card for intelligence and decision-making:
- The ‘in-orbit proven’ Pléiades satellites, which form with SPOT 6 – and soon SPOT 7 – the only constellation in the world capable of taking both high-resolution and very high-resolution images of a selected point anywhere on Earth on a daily basis.
- I4D, jointly demonstrated with Actinct/Weblab, allows users to obtain and to analyse information collected by any intelligence source (Signal Intelligence, Human Intelligence, Imagery Intelligence) on a single virtual globe.
- GO3S (Geostationary Observation Space Surveillance System), an Earth observation satellite project offering continuous real-time acquisition from geostationary orbit.
- 16/06/2014, 12:00-noon: Edwin Pittomvills, Head of Integrated Systems, Airbus Defence and Space and Brigadier General pilot Mohammed Abdulatif Al Mannai, Director of the Qatar National Security Shield under the guidance of His Highness the Emir of Qatar, will jointly host a media briefing on Airbus Defence and Space’s border security capabilities in Meeting Centre 5 (Room 515 A-B).
- 17/06/2014, 10:30 AM: Airbus Defence and Space France Executive Director Jean- Marc Nasr will host an Airbus Defence and Space general media briefing in the Airbus Group Pavilion (D480).
About Airbus Defence and Space
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Central point of contact & Space Systems:
Communications, Intelligence & Security: