Aviation Link managing the aircraft
Germany remains top aviation market, but growth less than world average
A320 for Lion Group’s full service unit Batik Air
A330-200 to support the ITAKA European programme for the use of biofuel
First display of A350 XWB test aircraft at German Air Show
• Airbus’ all-new A350 stars in opening day, underlining widebody leadership
• Customer A380 and A400M complement fleet on display
Mexican low-cost carrier starts fleet transition, will become all-Airbus operator by 2016
Celebrates 20 years industry partnership gathering essential atmospheric data
- 20 years of non-stop in-flight measurements for a better scientific knowledge
- Several Airbus aircraft collecting worldwide atmospheric data daily.
- Over 41,000 commercial flights performed since 1994
Airbus is proud to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the entry into service of its first aircraft – the A300B – operated by Air France as the launch customer.
Today leading the aviation industry, Airbus was focused at the very outset on innovation, by designing the A300B as the world’s first twin-e...
Airbus has successfully performed certification testing to demonstrate the A350 XWB’s ability to operate on wet runways. During these tests at Istres, France, the flight-test aircraft, MSN004, travelled through troughs containing at least 22mm of water depth, at a variety of speeds, starting at 60kt...