Successful A320 operations expand with eco-efficient NEOs
Eurowings to become new A320 operator
World’s flagship aircraft takes Gulf airline to new heights with innovative solutions and bespoke design
Airbus launches new pivoting overhead carry-on stowage bins for A320 Family with order from Delta Air Lines
A320 Family non-stop cabin innovation: offering passengers the greatest overhead stowage volume per passenger of any single-aisle airliner
• Providing A320 Family operators with increased galley capacity while offering up to six extra seats for higher-density seating;
• Offers a lavatory for “Persons with Reduced Mobility” (PRM) capability.
Sen. Sherrod Brown, Rep. Mike Turner, Airbus and the National Composite Center host procurement conference to bolster Ohio’s aerospace iIndustry
Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, Rep. Mike Turner, R-Ohio, David Williams, Vice President of Procurement for Airbus Americas, and the National Composite Center (NCC) today co-hosted a procurement conference for Ohio business representatives and state officials to promote and facilitate increased business...
Flight hours per aircraft have since doubled and will do so again by 2017
VivaAerobus selects Airbus as Flight Training provider
Airbus showcases innovations and passenger comfort at Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) 2014 Expo
• Explore the Airbus comfort standard
• High-definition video A380, A350 XWB, A330 & A320 cabin walkthroughs
• Latest A320, A330neo, A350 XWB and A380 cabin updates
Visit Airbus at: Stand # 1438, Tuesday 16th – Thursday 18th September
Dedicated Media Briefing & announcements: Tuesday 16th @ ...
Subsidiary to produce standard manuals and customisation services
no news in this list.