Aircraft is part of newest corporate jet family
Lufthansa becomes launch customer of best-selling A320neo
Price adjustment for Airbus’ modern, fuel-efficient aircraft Family
· Highest number of Airbus airliners ever delivered – 635
· Net orders achieved totaling 1,036 aircraft – increasing backlog by 401 aircraft
· Overall result: industry year-end record backlog of 6,787 aircraft
Confirms continuing strong appetite for best-selling, fuel efficient A320 Family
• Acquisition affirms Airbus’ strategy to further develop new services for aviation customers
• Navtech will connect into the Airbus network to boost its provision of end-to-end flight operations solutions
Repeat order broadens operational & environmental benefits to IAG’s airline fleets
First metal cut of the rear fuselage
Most efficient wide body offers passengers new-generation flying experience
TAM Airlines’ first A350 XWB has successfully taken off from Toulouse International Airport in France. The aircraft now progresses to the final production phase which includes further ground checks and flight tests, before delivery to TAM Airlines in December.
TAM will become the first airline from...