Growing market endorsement for most popular widebody aircraft
Browse through our complete collection of press releases, headline news, feature stories or news in brief
Airbus’ supported university project “Mobile Vacuum Trash Compactor” wins Crystal Cabin Award at Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg
Up to 75% weight reduction and more than 50% capacity increase compared to today’s compactors
• Airbus’ Cabin BFE Supplier Support Rating recognises suppliers for best in-service performance
Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015: Airbus to offer an Economy Class ‘SFE’ seat option for the first time on the A320 Family, in partnership with Recaro
Airbus and Recaro Aircraft Seating plan to offer for the first time a “supplier-furnished-equipment” (SFE) Economy Class seat option for A320 Family operators. The proposed new seat, named “3530Swift”, is based on Recaro’s “BL3530” already developed for the A320 Family.
Showcased at this ye...
Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015: Airbus focusing on choice for airlines and passengers with the latest cabin innovations
· Visit Airbus at Hall 5, Stand B20 - from Tuesday 14th to Thursday 16th April;
· Latest cabin news on Airbus’ Single-Aisle and Widebody cabin offerings;
· New A320 pivoting overhead stowage compartment full-scale mock-up;
· Budget Economy and Comfort Economy seating demonstrators;
· Learn how A...
Strong demand for the A321, Airbus’ largest single-aisle aircraft
On the occasion of the visit to Toulouse of Boultif Mohamed Salah, the CEO of Algeria’s flag-carrier airline, Air Algérie presented its new cabin to the media. The three Airbus A330-200 aircraft that will soon be delivered to the Algerian carrier will be fitted with the new cabin. The purchase of th...
Takes ANA’s total order for the A320 Family to 37 aircraft
• Latest example of Airbus’ incremental innovation strategy;• The most cost-efficient and reliable mid-sized widebody airliner;• 242t A330 structure is the basis for development of the forthcoming A330neo.
The latest variant of the highly successful A330 – the new 242 metric tonne A330-300 – ...
- 14 January 2002
JetBlue places first Airbus order in 2002: New York airline orders 10 more A320s
- 15 January 2002
Honeywell selected for A380 Flight Management System
- 15 January 2002
A318 takes off on maiden flight