Harmonising fleet to boost capacity
Browse through our complete collection of press releases, headline news, feature stories or news in brief
• NAVBLUE: fuelled by the customer-centric agility of Navtech, combined with the pioneering philosophy of Airbus.
• Uniting the portfolios of Navtech, Airbus ProSky, and Airbus Flight Operations Services.
• Offering a complete range of digital flight operations solutions for users in civil or mili...
• MRO services share of aftermarket to account for $1.8 trillion
• 560,000 new pilots will need to be trained to fly the world’s fleet of passenger aircraft in 20 years time;
• Airbus fully set to deliver ever more value-adding quality services worldwide for its customers.
The opening of the Farnborough International Airshow kicked off a “new” day for Airbus with the company highlighting its new engine option (NEO) single-aisle and widebody aircraft, as well as announcing new orders and unveiling its latest global market forecast.
“Xtra, Xtra”: New commercial a...
Aircraft to meet expansion plans at low cost carrier
Airbus makes breakthrough in Israel with its first widebody aircraft deal
Additional A320neo to boost its capacity
Over 500,000 new pilots required
12 A350-1000s to become a key part of both leisure and mainline fleets
Lessor to meet market demand with more modern and fuel-efficient aircraft