Fleet upgrade continues with the world’s most versatile wide-body
Browse through our complete collection of press releases, headline news, feature stories or news in brief
Airbus’ active 2015 International Paris Air Show underscored the firm endorsement of its comprehensive, highly-efficient and market-leading product line, which provides unmatched cabin comfort and environmental performance, all backed by the company’s dedication to customer service.
Firm orders and...
Market endorses Airbus’ most innovative products & services
• Seamlessly integrating Airbus' complete portfolio of aircraft lifecycle services;
• Enhancing the superiority of Airbus fleets with innovative solutions and most efficient technologies.
Manufacturing of the first A350 XWB for Thai Airways International (THAI) is advancing well, with major components progressing towards the start of final assembly in October 2015. First delivery of Airbus’ latest generation widebody airliner to THAI is scheduled in mid-2016.
THAI will acquire a t...
10 years at Le Bourget and going strong: Airbus A380 continues to “wow” passengers and airlines
Ten years since making its high-profile debut appearance at the International Paris Air Show, Airbus’ A380 jetliner is going strong – taking off or landing every three minutes somewhere in the world, on ...
- Increased Cabin Efficiency for A350 operators while maintaining high passenger comfort
- JAMCO becomes a ‘Tier One’ cabin supplier and risk-sharing partner to Airbus
Once firm, order will mark over 400 A320neo sold in Latin America
· First converted A320 / A321 aircraft available to customers in 2018
· ST Aerospace becomes majority shareholder of EFW