Price adjustment for Airbus’ modern, fuel-efficient aircraft Family
Browse through our complete collection of press releases, headline news, feature stories or news in brief
• Highest number of Airbus airliners ever delivered – 635
• Net orders achieved totalling 1,080 aircraft – increasing backlog by 445 aircraft
• Overall result: industry year-end record backlog of 6,831 aircraft
Confirms continuing strong appetite for best-selling, fuel efficient A320 Family
• Acquisition affirms Airbus’ strategy to further develop new services for aviation customers
• Navtech will connect into the Airbus network to boost its provision of end-to-end flight operations solutions
Repeat order broadens operational & environmental benefits to IAG’s airline fleets
First metal cut of the rear fuselage
Most efficient wide body offers passengers new-generation flying experience
Three top Airbus executives of different nationalities have been recognized with the France Légion d’Honneur decoration this month – underscoring the contributions of the company’s international team to the aerospace industry.
The recognition was presented to Tom Williams, Airbus’ Chief Opera...
After spending his first five years at Airbus in hydraulics system testing, company engineer Xavier Guillot was looking to expand professional horizons. A perfect opportunity came in 2014 with his selection to be part of Airbus’ innovation partnership with the ORACLE TEAM USA sailing squad.
More than a decade after its maiden flight, the popularity of Airbus’ A380 has never been higher among airline passengers around the world – evidenced in part by this game-changing jetliner’s recent recognition as Best Aircraft Type by the U.S. publication Global Traveler.
The honour was voted by G...