Terms and conditions
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to any UK resident. Entries should be submitted via email to email@example.com. The email subject line must include the words ‘Flying Pose’. The image file must be not less than 72 dpi and be between 1MB and 2MB. Entrants should include their name, address, email address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received before midnight on 31 January 2013.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work, that they own the copyright for it and that it has not been published elsewhere. If a photograph has been taken by a child (under 16) entries must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the entrant.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of Airbus providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to feature the submitted image in any of Airbus’s publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided in the photo submission.
- Competition prize: The five winning entrants will each receive one £50 shopping voucher prize to spend on www.airbus-shop.com. The vouchers will be posted to the winners in February 2013. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Airbus Operations Limited, New Filton House, Filton, Bristol BS99 7AR United Kingdom